The packaging arena, fueled by more demanding customers requiring creative and innovative solutions has contributed to the ever growing complexity of projects, and driven increased system performance specifications and guarantees. To operate in this new arena and to offer our customers the best service and simultaneously optimize internal functions, Cavanna has created a new role: the Project Manager. The Project Managers task is to analyze company processes and to identify critical factors and find the correct solution.
The Project Managers activities include:
- Involving all managers in a work team.
- Promoting communication among team members so that they all have the same goals.
- Supervising, coordinating, and working with the team.
- Approving the main plan, developing the project plan, and making all decisions (whether technical or not) to comply with agreed timetables and costs.
- Coordinating and monitoring strategic vendors.
- Updating Company Management on the state of current projects and on new initiatives.
- Having full responsibility for project times and costs.
We want to achieve the following goals:
- To cut lead times and guarantee on-time delivery.
- To control costs to therefore offer a quality product at the right price.
- To ensure the high performance of machines/system.